火 花 币: 24004 HHB
注册时间:2003-06-27
最后登陆:2009-05-13
图书馆の旅人(I)
查看作者资料 发送短消息 引用回复这个帖子
Types Of Dragons(ZT)

Western Dragons

Element : Earth and Water

Description: The Western type of dragon has been variously described. He appears to be created from parts of various creatures, having eagle's feet, two bat-like wings, lion's forelimbs, reptile’s head, fish's scales, antelope's horns and a serpentine form of spade tail, which occasionally extended to the head.He can be of any color and some species can even change the color of their skin just like a chameleon. They usually breath fire but this is not a general trait.

Powers: Those dragons usually have huge hoards of gold and jewels hidden in their lairs. They are known to live more than 300 years, some western dragons are even immortal.

Friend/Foe: They do not eat too often and can live on a sheep or ox once a month. They are usually portrayed as evil, mean, and bloodthirsty which is a consequence of the demonization exerced by the Church.

Famous: The end of the dragon came with Christianity as the Church declares them as enemies and send hords of knights to struggle against them. As a result, most dragons have been destroyed (and even more knights have been burned).

Magic: Eating a dragons' heart will give the the power of understanding the language of animals, eating the dragons' tongue enables to win any argument, and rubbing the dragons' blood on skin will protect against stabs

[楼 主] | Posted:2004-01-18 15:23| 顶端
也是纹章迷

该用户目前不在线
级别: 火花会员
编号: 9508
精华: 5
发帖: 1291
威望: 0 点
配偶: 单身
图书馆の旅人(I)
查看作者资料 发送短消息 引用回复这个帖子

Oriental Dragons

Element : Water

Powers: Some of the worst floods in Asia's History were caused when a mortal has upset a dragon. Dragons were essentialy linked to the water element, influencing the weather and the water courses.

According to Chinese mythology, a dragon has to spend 1000 years under the sea, 1000 years in the mountains and 1000 years among men before turning into a real dragon. Before that he is a small serpent prisoner of a stone, called a “serpent’s egg”. After 3000 years, the dragon escape and take his adult form, the stone was known to spill a magic liquid called “inky blood”.

Friend/Foe : In the Eastern world the dragon has a rather different significance than in the West. He is essentially benevolent, son of heaven, and controls the watery elements of the universe.In many cases the dragon is combined with the phoenix to symbolize long life and prosperity. It is also combined with the tiger to represent heaven and earth or inyo (Yin and Yang).

Description : Having sinuous serpentine bodies and four legs, eastern dragons do not usually breath fire, nor do they fly. According to Wang Fu (Han 206 BC-220 AC)dragons are made up of many different types of animals of the Earth: the body of a snake, scales of a carp, head of a camel, horns of a deer, the eyes of a hare, ears like a bull, a neck like an iguana, belly of a frog, paws like a tigers, and claws like an eagle. A lion-type mane decorates its neck, its chin, and each elbow. They also carry two antler-like horns on their wide-mouthed head, and two long whiskers spread out from their snout. They are depicts in many colors like blue, black, white, red, or yellow. Oriental dragons are usually shown with a pearl in their mouth, under their chin, or in their claws. This is apparently where the dragon gets its power, and how it ascends to heaven. The male dragon holds a war club in its tail while the female dragon holds a sensu or fan in its tail.

Types
There are many different kinds of dragons. Some live in the air, some live in the sea, and some live underground. The legends of China include a white lunar (moon) dragon. Others include the the Spiritual, The Dragon of Hidden Treasures, the Winged, the Horned, the Coiling, and the Yellow. The chinese have a dragon to help them for each circumstance of their life. In China dragons are known as Lung.Yu-Lung which looks like a fish give success to exams.

Eastern dragons can be classified according to the number of claws they have. Most five clawed dragons are Chinese. Three clawed dragons are Japanese. Four clawed dragons are Chinese, Indonesian or Korean.

[1 楼] | Posted:2004-01-18 15:24| 顶端
也是纹章迷

该用户目前不在线
图书馆の旅人(I)
查看作者资料 发送短消息 引用回复这个帖子

Famous Chinese dragons

The four Lungs

Tien-lung , The Celestial Dragon: who protect the sky and palaces of Gods,
Shen-Lung, The Spiritual Dragon: who cast the storms and the rain,
Ti-Lung , The Earth Dragon which control rivers, and water on the Earth, and
Futs-Lung , The Underworld Dragon which guards precious metals and gems.
Mang has four claws. He represents temporal power.

Yu was the founder of the Xia dynasty. The five claws dragon became the exclusive emblem of the emperor. Members of his court wear a four-clawed one. If someone other than the Emperor was caught wearing the symbol of the five-clawed dragon, he was put to death.

The first chinese dragons had only three claws. The Celestial Dragon is the ruler of the Chinese dragons. He has five claws curling from its feet, 117 scales among which, 81 infused with yang, the good, and 36 infused with yin, the evil.

Lung Wang the immortal dragon king with a human body lives under the sea

Great Chien-Tang is the commander of all the River Dragons, he is blood red, has a firey mane, and is 900 feet long.

Long hold a shining pearl between his claws which represents moon, fertility and wisdom. Other dragons hide it in under their throat or chin.

Ying Long is a winged a dragon covered with fur.

[2 楼] | Posted:2004-01-18 15:24| 顶端
也是纹章迷

该用户目前不在线
图书馆の旅人(I)
查看作者资料 发送短消息 引用回复这个帖子

Dragons Kings (China , Japan)
There are four main Dragon Kings, Ao Ch'in, Ao Jun, Ao Kuang, and Ao Shun.

Each of the brothers rule one of the four seas. Earth is in the centre of these seas. They each live in an underwater palace called the Crystal Palace. Also in the palace are their ministers, army (of fish, crabs, and crayfish) and watchmen who police the sea bottom. They depend directly on the August Personage of Jade, from whom they receive the orders of how much rain to distribute where.

Though there are four high Dragon King's there are many local ones. The local Dragon Kings were much more respected. As Dragon Kings are masters of water, every well and watercourse is guarded by its very own Dragon King, represented by a statue. They are resorted to when there is too much or too little rain. If a request is granted then there is a celebration to honour the Dragon King.

[3 楼] | Posted:2004-01-18 15:25| 顶端
也是纹章迷

该用户目前不在线
图书馆の旅人(I)
查看作者资料 发送短消息 引用回复这个帖子

Dragonet
Element : Earth

Description : They are small dragons less than 1.5 m high but very fierce and hostile to humans.

Famous: the dragons of Wilser who lived on the mount Pilate (Switzerland) had poisoned blood and exhaled fire.

[4 楼] | Posted:2004-01-18 15:25| 顶端
也是纹章迷

该用户目前不在线
图书馆の旅人(I)
查看作者资料 发送短消息 引用回复这个帖子

The Ouroboros
Aka: oroborus, uroboros, and oureboros.

Description: a serpent whose end is his beginning as he endlessly eats his own tail.

Origin: The Serpent biting its own tail is first seen as early as 1600 years BC in Egypt. From there it moved to the Phonecians and then to the Greeks, who called it the Ouroboros, which means devouring its tail

Famous: The serpent biting its tail is found in other mythologies as well. In Norse mythology Jörmungandr circles the entire world whith his huge body., in Hindu mythology the snake circles the tortoise which supports the four elephants that carry the world.

Symbol: the serpent biting, devouring, eating its own tail symbolises the cyclic Nature of the Universe: creation out of destruction, Life out of Death. The ouroboros eats its own tail to sustain its life, in an eternal cycle of renewal. It is also an emblem of immortality. Its endless representation with its tail in its mouth (Ouroboros), and the constant renewal of its skin and vigor, enliven the symbols of continued youth and eternity. Alchemically, the ouroboros is also used as a purifying glyph. He keeps the cosmic waters under control, and is symbolic of the cyclical nature of alchemical work. He is the basilisk, the alchemical serpent.

[5 楼] | Posted:2004-01-18 15:26| 顶端
也是纹章迷

该用户目前不在线
图书馆の旅人(I)
查看作者资料 发送短消息 引用回复这个帖子

Icedrakes
Element : Water

Description: A drake is a dragon with only legs and no wings. Icedrakes exhaled snow and hail and are usually white or light bluish in color. These types of dragons do not fly, they look like large lizards being about 5-20 m long.

[6 楼] | Posted:2004-01-18 15:26| 顶端
也是纹章迷

该用户目前不在线
图书馆の旅人(I)
查看作者资料 发送短消息 引用回复这个帖子

Firedrakes

Origin: Germany, Gaule (France)

Description: A drake is a dragon with only legs and no wings. FireDrakes have the breath of flame, and are usually reddish in color. In Europe many cities were named after this dragon: Drakeford, Drakeshill, Draguignan,...

Lore: They often live in caves and guard great treasure. They breath fire to defend themselves.

Famous: Wiglaf, the firedrake killed by Beowulf

[7 楼] | Posted:2004-01-18 15:27| 顶端
也是纹章迷

该用户目前不在线
图书馆の旅人(I)
查看作者资料 发送短消息 引用回复这个帖子

Hydra
Origin: Greece

Description: many headed dragon who either have wings, or wingless. When one head is cut off, two more grow from the spurting blood.

Famous : the Hydra of Lernea, the Beast of the Apocalypse

[8 楼] | Posted:2004-01-18 15:28| 顶端
也是纹章迷

该用户目前不在线
图书馆の旅人(I)
查看作者资料 发送短消息 引用回复这个帖子

Amphiptere
Description: Winged or flying serpents

Famous: Quetzacoatl, the Dragon of Henham (169, Essex), many monsters in the mythology of ancient egypt : Aapep, Mertseger, Buto, Nekhbet

[9 楼] | Posted:2004-01-18 15:29| 顶端
也是纹章迷

该用户目前不在线
图书馆の旅人(I)
查看作者资料 发送短消息 引用回复这个帖子

Amphisbaena
Description: double-headed serpent-dragons with heads at each end of its body. Its name means 'goes both ways' in Greek as it could reportedly stick one head inside the mouth of the other, and roll to where it wanted to go. Some pictures of this creature depict it as having feet, others just as a snake.It was said to be a very evil creature. Pliny recorded medicinal properties of the beast. Wearing a live amphisb鎛a will protect pregnant women, and wearing a dead one is a remedy of rheumatism.

[10 楼] | Posted:2004-01-18 15:29| 顶端
也是纹章迷

该用户目前不在线
图书馆の旅人(I)
查看作者资料 发送短消息 引用回复这个帖子

Wyrm/Worm
Description: These are dragons which have neither legs nor wings

Origin: Worms are known to be the first incarnations of dragons. They are linked to water and are omnipresent in most primitive cultures (Australia, Africa, Amazonia)

Famous: the Lambton Worm.

Lore : forests and wells and any dark place near water

[11 楼] | Posted:2004-01-18 15:30| 顶端
也是纹章迷

该用户目前不在线
图书馆の旅人(I)
查看作者资料 发送短消息 引用回复这个帖子

Wyvern
Aka: Wyver, Lindworm, Lindorm, Wouive, Vouivre

Description: two-legged dragon with two wings, a serpent’s head and the claws of an eagle.In modern images, they may have claws on the wings and a sting filled with poison on the end of its tail.

The French Wyvern known as a Vouivre or Wouive, is portrayed with the head and upper body of a voluptuous woman with a ruby or garnet set between her eyes that help her to find her way through the Underworld.

Origin: from the Old French wyvere which means both viper and ‘life’. They were also very popular mountains of central europe and in Sweden

Friend/Foe : Wyvern are frequent in heraldry and are considered a sign of strength to those who bear the symbol. Wouive is the good ‘Genius’ who hovers protectively over the countryside and masters the underlying currents of the earth. She is ‘the spirit that breathes or inspires.’ The ancients represented these currents, that today we term cosmic or magnetic, by winged serpents.

Neverthelessthe Wyvern appears in some western folk tales as a malign and violent predator with a fierce head, bat’s wings and a tail that sometimes has an extra scorpion-like head on its end. The life-giving aspect of the Wyvern is inverted in favour of death as she takes life. The Wouive’s ‘Breath of Life’ has been reversed, for the Wyvern is said to have poisonous and corrupt breath. These dragons symbolise envy, war, pestilence, and viciousness.

Famous: Marco Polo met and described Lindworms while crossing Central Asia. They were quick and mighty enough to take down a man on a galloping horse.

[12 楼] | Posted:2004-01-18 15:31| 顶端
雷文·菲鲁赛迪

头衔:清苦书生·咸湿大帝清苦书生·咸湿大帝
该用户目前不在线
编号: 62
精华: 35
发帖: 4365
威望: 20 点
火 花 币: 72205 HHB
注册时间:2002-11-27
最后登陆:2009-08-11
艾雷布的圣骑士(II)游戏王国的浪人(I)朱红之钻(I)图书馆の旅人(I)
查看作者资料 发送短消息 引用回复这个帖子

这这……

庄子与惠子游于濠梁之上,庄子曰:条鱼出游从容,是鱼之乐也,惠子曰:子非鱼,安知鱼之乐?庄子曰:子非我,安知我不知鱼之乐?惠子曰:我非子,固不知子矣,子固非鱼也,子之不知鱼之乐,全矣。庄子曰:请循其本,子曰汝安知鱼乐云者,既已知吾知之而问我,我知之濠上也。
[13 楼] | Posted:2004-01-20 13:09| 顶端
galaxyshadow

头衔:伪最终BOSS伪最终BOSS
该用户目前不在线
编号: 9614
精华: 3
发帖: 702
火 花 币: 24122 HHB
注册时间:2003-06-29
最后登陆:2019-06-07
游戏王国的浪人(I)
查看作者资料 发送短消息 引用回复这个帖子

该移外语区……

另外雷文桑,签名行数超标啊

[14 楼] | Posted:2004-01-20 13:12| 顶端
雷文·菲鲁赛迪

头衔:清苦书生·咸湿大帝清苦书生·咸湿大帝
该用户目前不在线
编号: 62
精华: 35
发帖: 4365
威望: 20 点
火 花 币: 72205 HHB
注册时间:2002-11-27
最后登陆:2009-08-11
艾雷布的圣骑士(II)游戏王国的浪人(I)朱红之钻(I)图书馆の旅人(I)
查看作者资料 发送短消息 引用回复这个帖子

回头再换

庄子与惠子游于濠梁之上,庄子曰:条鱼出游从容,是鱼之乐也,惠子曰:子非鱼,安知鱼之乐?庄子曰:子非我,安知我不知鱼之乐?惠子曰:我非子,固不知子矣,子固非鱼也,子之不知鱼之乐,全矣。庄子曰:请循其本,子曰汝安知鱼乐云者,既已知吾知之而问我,我知之濠上也。
[15 楼] | Posted:2004-01-20 13:19| 顶端
幻象骑士

该用户目前不在线
编号: 5970
精华: 1
发帖: 155
火 花 币: 2015 HHB
注册时间:2003-05-11
最后登陆:2013-07-29
查看作者资料 发送短消息 引用回复这个帖子

真正体会到学好外语重要啊!
[16 楼] | Posted:2004-01-23 14:51| 顶端
素戈鸣

头衔:化石胖子龙化石胖子龙
该用户目前不在线
编号: 6
精华: 38
发帖: 2010
火 花 币: 6601 HHB
组织纹章:
所属组织: 隐之圣域
组织头衔: 雷鴨摩羯
注册时间:2002-11-26
最后登陆:2012-02-06
游戏王国的浪人(I)图书馆の旅人(I)朱红之钻(I)
查看作者资料 发送短消息 引用回复这个帖子

……………………………………不是我要怎么,不管怎么样,这是火焰之纹章 中文 版的附属论坛啊…………………………

移…………

另:希望楼主煞住无差别转贴热潮…………不然本素也只有挥刀给更多的原创贴找地方了……

以上

有微薄的老相好就加吧:
http://t.sina.com.cn/sugeming

化石期。

[17 楼] | Posted:2004-01-25 18:19| 顶端
mariusJ

该用户目前不在线
编号: 7609
精华: 0
发帖: 312
火 花 币: 19357 HHB
注册时间:2003-05-31
最后登陆:2008-06-21
查看作者资料 发送短消息 引用回复这个帖子

西方的龙

[] - 譯者註
属性:大地和水
简介:西方的龙在多處有描寫。它的描述仿彿是將數種動物的肢體混合在一起﹐有鷹的抓子﹐兩隻如蝙蝠的翼, 狮子的前肢,蜥臆的头, 鱼的标度, 羚羊的角﹐和巨蛇的劍尾- 偶尔會出現描寫劍尾延伸到頭的狀況.它可以是任一个颜色和任何一種種类﹐甚而可能改变他们的肤色﹐象变色蜥蜴。通常他们會吐[breath 在此是吐]火﹐但是这不是一个固定特征。

力量[?]: 龙(們)通常囤积巨量的金子和珠宝掩藏在他们的巢穴。有些龍活到300多 年,還有一些是永生的。

朋友/敵人﹕ 他们不太经常吃,每月吃一頭绵羊或黄牛。他们通常被刻画成邪惡﹐殘忍[mean 可做cruel 解?]﹐ 和嗜杀; 這些觀點和基督教的惡魔化有關。

聞名: 龙的末日隨著基督教宣称他们作为敌人時開始。[說的好像真的有龍一般。。。]并且派遣大量的骑士 去于他们戰鬥。结果, 多数龙被殺[毀了和殺了在這差不多巴。。。](更多的骑士被烧死了 。 )
魔法: 吃龙的心脏将给了解动物语言的力量[北歐神話﹖﹖﹖], 吃龙的舌头使能赢取任一个论据, 并且摩擦龙的血液在皮肤将保护免受刺.

[打中文比翻譯還累。。。。]

就算自己活到长命百岁,如果人生无趣的话,那也是没有设么意义的。

I always say, if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips.
我一直说,如果你一定要上绞架,说个笑话给观众,给刽子手一个金币,然后带着微笑掉下去。
[18 楼] | Posted:2004-03-02 09:54| 顶端

火花天龙剑 -> 外语学园