» 您尚未 登录   注册 | 社区银行 | 社区婚姻 | 社区成就 | 帮助 | 社区 | 无图版

火花天龙剑 -> 火炎之纹章 -> Suggestion for Chapter gameplay information pages.
 XML   RSS 2.0   WAP 

<<   1   2  >>  Pages: ( 2 total )
本页主题: Suggestion for Chapter gameplay information pages. 加为IE收藏 | 收藏主题 | 上一主题 | 下一主题
Juigi

该用户目前不在线
级别:
编号:
精华:
发帖:
威望: ☆ 点
配偶:
火 花 币: ☆ HHB
注册时间:☆
最后登陆:☆
查看作者资料 发送短消息 引用回复这个帖子
Suggestion for Chapter gameplay information pages.

I say to show how many troops are allowed to be brought onto the maps and the formations/locations of troops if they don't already appear in the maps. I'll provide an example:

Chapter 4: Sougen no Tatakai (Prarie Battle)

How many troops allowed besides Marth (I'm using the official translation of FE1's protagonist's name, mind you): 13

Starting formation:

2 3
11 1 9
7 12 13 M 8
5 4 10 6

Key:
M = Marth
# = unit deployment number (always however units is above it on the unit list that you're deploying, including Marth)

Here's an example of the second key: if you deploy Kain, Abel, and Jeigan, then Jeigan is always one square north of Marth, Kain is two west and two north of Marth, and Abel is one east of Kain. If you leave out Jeigan, then Kain is one north of Marth, Abel is two west and two north of Marth, and whoever is next down the list of people who aren't left out (Doga, Gordon, or Sheeda, obviously......) will be one east of Abel.

Hopefully, you understand me properly.......

Edit: ACK! The formation appears messy. While an admin might be on right now, I'll assume that there isn't a mod on right now so I'll tell you the locations in the example.

Troop #7 is the west most troop. #12 is one east of #7, one south of #11, one west of #13, and one north of #5. #4 is one east of #5, one west of #10, and two west of #6. Marth is one north of #6, one south of #1, one west of #8, and one south and one west of #9. #2 is two north and two west of Marth and one west of #3. Get it? Hopefully, yes.

[楼 主] | Posted:2003-03-22 09:18| 顶端
Hyperion

该用户目前不在线
级别: 火花会员
编号: 220
精华: 0
发帖: 441
威望: 0 点
配偶: 单身
火 花 币: 109234 HHB
注册时间:2002-11-29
最后登陆:2015-08-17
查看作者资料 发送短消息 引用回复这个帖子

I see.Thank you for your suggestion.Your idea will be considered ,but the administrators may be
busy these days...

[1 楼] | Posted:2003-03-22 10:14| 顶端
Juigi

该用户目前不在线
级别:
编号:
精华:
发帖:
配偶:
查看作者资料 发送短消息 引用回复这个帖子

Well, truth be told, I\'m actually doing an FAQ for Fire Emblem 1. My current motive is actually a fairly personal reason, but my starting motive isn\'t really. :P Still, if my idea is applied, you\'ll be having at least one happier English user of the site.
[2 楼] | Posted:2003-03-22 10:30| 顶端
Hyperion

该用户目前不在线
编号: 220
发帖: 441
火 花 币: 109234 HHB
注册时间:2002-11-29
最后登陆:2015-08-17
查看作者资料 发送短消息 引用回复这个帖子

We will try our best.
We will be glad if more FE players can share the joy of playing the FE games .

[3 楼] | Posted:2003-03-22 10:40| 顶端
克瑞斯坦

头衔:Titania--bTitania--b
该用户目前不在线
级别: 站务议员
编号: 2458
精华: 5
发帖: 11658
威望: 5 点
火 花 币: 102025 HHB
注册时间:2003-03-10
最后登陆:2011-02-20
艾雷布的骑士(I)海蓝之钻(II)
查看作者资料 发送短消息 引用回复这个帖子

Fire Emblem 1?
Those sweet/suffering memories——

[4 楼] | Posted:2003-03-22 11:02| 顶端
骑士之证

该用户目前不在线
编号: 729
精华: 6
发帖: 1196
火 花 币: 82520 HHB
注册时间:2002-12-13
最后登陆:2020-10-22
艾雷布的骑士(I)
查看作者资料 发送短消息 引用回复这个帖子

[QUOTE]最初由 Juigi 发表
Well, truth be told, I\'m actually doing an FAQ for Fire Emblem 1. My current motive is actually a fairly personal reason, but my starting motive isn\'t really. :P Still, if my idea is applied, you\'ll b... [/QUOTE]

I\'m glad to meet a fun of FE as you at this site.

It\'s the first time for me to see such a research.

But, I\'am not the admin. ^^

[5 楼] | Posted:2003-03-22 12:02| 顶端
Juigi

该用户目前不在线
级别:
编号:
精华:
发帖:
配偶:
查看作者资料 发送短消息 引用回复这个帖子

Well, I\'m actually a member of an English Fire Emblem Community. One of the members did several crazy quests in FE3, one of which was an Archer Quest (where Archers are the only allies allowed for general use). I\'m doing a Talis Quest (where the only allies allowed for general use are Sheeda, Riff, Oguma, Saji, Maji, Barts, and Kashim) and although it seems crazy, it is definately saner than an Archer Quest is in FE1.

I\'m also writing a fanfic that happens to revolve around Oguma. Just a warning if you happen see the fanfic: you might notice that in one of the chapters past Chapter 4 of the fanfic (none of which has been written yet as of time and date), Sheeda may be out of character......

[6 楼] | Posted:2003-03-22 15:01| 顶端

该用户目前不在线
编号: 690
精华: 2
发帖: 219
火 花 币: 37872 HHB
注册时间:2002-12-12
最后登陆:2020-02-10
艾雷布的骑士(I)
查看作者资料 发送短消息 引用回复这个帖子

hi, Juigi. Do u speak Chinese? I think you u can, you \'d better use chinese in this site, well...I mean u know with Chinese, most of us can express ourselves more accurately, and more members of this site could understand u as well. Just a suggestion, of course it doesn\'t matter if you don\'t speak Chinese. ^^
u said u r a member of an English FE Community, I\'d like to have a look on it ,can u give me the URL? o..by the way, can u also introduce some english websites of FE to me, cheers! ^^

[7 楼] | Posted:2003-03-22 17:00| 顶端
希尔斯

头衔:红教教徒红教教徒
该用户目前不在线
编号: 87
发帖: 3195
火 花 币: 24372 HHB
注册时间:2002-11-27
最后登陆:2016-09-12
朱红之钻(I)
查看作者资料 发送短消息 引用回复这个帖子

hello juigi ! where are you from ?
most people english is poor(me too.....sorryT_T),but ,we all welcome you ,juigi !

how many emblem game you playing ?
how about TearRingSaga?and what time we can play the TearRingSaga 2 ?
can you tell me ???-_-bbbbb

抉择:亡
[8 楼] | Posted:2003-03-22 18:22| 顶端
Juigi

该用户目前不在线
级别:
编号:
精华:
发帖:
配偶:
查看作者资料 发送短消息 引用回复这个帖子

Well, I can\'t really type OR speak Chinese. I only know a little Japanese and that\'s it.

As for the English FE Community I talked about, it has a message board at http://fessforum.proboards11.com/index.cgi and don\'t forget to watch out for people like anti-Beowolf people.

And English FE websites? No problem.

http://www.angelfire.com/games4/fesealsword/index.html (The Mamkute from 20,000 Fathoms) - this site is Captamzai\'s. It\'s an Fire Emblem: Fuuin No Tsurugi site. Co-admin is Terranigma Freak, who runs.....

http://www.angelfire.com/ny3/firemblem/pants.htm (Sigurd\'s Pants) - note that that is merely a page name. Anyway, the site is mainly about Fire Emblem: Seisen no Keifu.

http://aritia.cjb.net/ (The Dragon Tier) - a Fire Emblem: Monshou no Nazo page. The maker is supportive of the Marth/Paola coupling and doesn\'t really like Sheeda. The maker is also, for now, unable to user her computer properly.

http://www.flatface.net/~lordalvein/fireemblem/ (The Golden Leaf) - Lord Alvein\'s Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 page.

http://members.aol.com/rukesriese/fe/ (Fire Emblem English Resources) - a retired web page. Has information on the FE games in English.

http://www34.brinkster.com/fireemblem5/index.htm - Eaichu\'s Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 page.

[9 楼] | Posted:2003-03-22 18:47| 顶端
Juigi

该用户目前不在线
级别:
编号:
精华:
发帖:
配偶:
查看作者资料 发送短消息 引用回复这个帖子

[QUOTE]最初由 希尔斯 发表
hello juigi ! where are you from ?
most people english is poor(me too.....sorryT_T),but ,we all welcome you ,juigi !

how many emblem game you playing ?
how about TearRingSaga?and what time we ca...
[/QUOTE]

I\'m from California in the US.

Tear Ring Saga, I don\'t play. But I\'ve played all the FEs on the Nintendo systems to some extent....... (excluding the second FE on GBA because that\'s not released yet)

[10 楼] | Posted:2003-03-22 18:50| 顶端
希尔斯

该用户目前不在线
朱红之钻(I)
查看作者资料 发送短消息 引用回复这个帖子

how many emblem fans in US ?more then japan?
sfc…………I can\'t find it in chinaT_T

[11 楼] | Posted:2003-03-22 19:03| 顶端
Juigi

该用户目前不在线
级别:
编号:
精华:
发帖:
配偶:
查看作者资料 发送短消息 引用回复这个帖子

[QUOTE]最初由 希尔斯 发表
how many emblem fans in US ?more then japan?
sfc…………I can\'t find it in chinaT_T
[/QUOTE]

There aren\'t many FE fans in the US, apparently. I don\'t know how many fans there are in Japan though.

[12 楼] | Posted:2003-03-22 19:09| 顶端
希尔斯

该用户目前不在线
朱红之钻(I)
查看作者资料 发送短消息 引用回复这个帖子

you say you like nintendo FE?how about this?
http://www.nintendo.co.jp/n08/ae7j/index.html
I look forward to that

[13 楼] | Posted:2003-03-22 19:19| 顶端

该用户目前不在线
艾雷布的骑士(I)
查看作者资料 发送短消息 引用回复这个帖子

thanks a lot,Juigi. ^^ I am now browsing the websites u told me.
o~~~ u know a little Japanese, hehe~~ I have no idea of Japanese, but u know, there are many people here can handle that horrible language. Are there English versions for all the FEs ?or u just tried to understand the meaning of each opition in the menus and completed all the games? Many of the FE funs in China have had that kind of experience, I think, myself included. Fortunately, now we have this site, it is just like the home for all the FE funs in China, or should I say, not only in China. ^^
which one do you like best in all these FEs?

[14 楼] | Posted:2003-03-22 19:31| 顶端
克瑞斯坦

头衔:Titania--bTitania--b
该用户目前不在线
编号: 2458
精华: 5
发帖: 11658
威望: 5 点
火 花 币: 102025 HHB
注册时间:2003-03-10
最后登陆:2011-02-20
艾雷布的骑士(I)海蓝之钻(II)
查看作者资料 发送短消息 引用回复这个帖子

[QUOTE]最初由 Juigi 发表
There aren\'t many FE fans in the US, apparently. I don\'t know ... [/QUOTE]
FE is very suitable to eastern people.Maybe western people can\'t understand it clearly.
There are more than 400,000 FE fans in japan.

[15 楼] | Posted:2003-03-22 19:38| 顶端
Juigi

该用户目前不在线
级别:
编号:
精华:
发帖:
配偶:
查看作者资料 发送短消息 引用回复这个帖子

[QUOTE]最初由 www 发表
thanks a lot,Juigi. ^^ I am now browsing the websites u told me.
o~~~ u know a little Japanese, hehe~~ I have no idea of Japanese, but u know, there are many people here can handle that horrible ...
[/QUOTE]

I haven\'t actually completed any FEs though, or even come close. I had previous experience in Advance Wars and Super Famicom Wars. And there are no full translations and most of the \"good\" ones are full of bugs. I can translate mostly names if they\'re identical to their English equivelents.

Oh yeah. When you say \"funs\" don\'t you actually mean \"fans\"? My guess is that you had English as a second language.

As for the other person, I\'ve seen the official page for the upcoming FE before. The people in the English FE Community have too.........

[16 楼] | Posted:2003-03-22 19:55| 顶端
希尔斯

该用户目前不在线
朱红之钻(I)
查看作者资料 发送短消息 引用回复这个帖子

really,that\'s ok,because we all the FE fan!{em7} {em7}

[17 楼] | Posted:2003-03-22 20:06| 顶端

该用户目前不在线
艾雷布的骑士(I)
查看作者资料 发送短消息 引用回复这个帖子

yeah, it should be \"fans\", sorry about that mistake, and I\'m chinese, of course English is not my native language, but at least it\'s much easier to understand than Japanese for me.
I know there are not so many people like FE in USA and Europe, well... actually it is said that USA and Europe are the \"desert\" for S.RPG games.
We have already had a full Chinese path of Thracia 776, it is well done by a group named \"Wolf\", and I have completed it for four times after I got it. Now serveral translations of other FE games are still ongoing, that\'s what I am waiting for .....................

[18 楼] | Posted:2003-03-22 20:26| 顶端
Terranigma Frea

该用户目前不在线
级别:
编号:
精华:
发帖:
配偶:
查看作者资料 发送短消息 引用回复这个帖子

[QUOTE]http://www.angelfire.com/games4/fesealsword/index.html (The Mamkute from 20,000 Fathoms) - this site is Captamzai\'s. It\'s an Fire Emblem: Fuuin No Tsurugi site. Co-admin is Terranigma Freak, who runs.....[/QUOTE]

Err... Juigi... I\'m the owner of Mamkute From 20,000 Fathoms. Captamzai is my helper. He was the one who started the boards but both sites are mine. I still need someone with skills in Japanese to help me finish up Mamkute.

[19 楼] | Posted:2003-03-23 02:32| 顶端
<<   1   2  >>  Pages: ( 2 total )

火花天龙剑 -> 火炎之纹章