威望: 5 点
配偶: 单身
火 花 币: 36229 HHB
注册时间:2004-12-27
最后登陆:2017-03-16
查看作者资料 发送短消息 引用回复这个帖子
美版苍炎轨迹访谈译文

原文:INTERVIEWS: Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance Interview
Rich Amtower, Tim O'Leary, and Alan Averill from NOA's very own Treehouse take the time to discuss the upcoming release of Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance.
Written: 10/04/2005
PGC: Can you give us a little background on your roles at Treehouse? What titles have you worked on? How long have you been with Nintendo?
Rich Amtower, Associate Localization Producer: I've been with Nintendo for about five years, and I'm one of the Associate Localization Producers. Some of the titles I've worked on include all of the Fire Emblems, the Advance WARS series, Animal Crossing GC and DS along with Hamtaro, Mario Party, and Golden Sun.
Tim O'Leary, Associate Localization Producer: I've worked for Nintendo for six years and have worked on a variety of games including Dr. Mario & Puzzle League, Super Smash Bros. Melee, Advance WARS, Hamtaro, Animal Crossing, and the Fire Emblem series.
Alan Averill, Localization Writer: Well, I've just joined Treehouse about six months or so ago, so you could say I'm the "newbie". I've been with Nintendo for five years, and I've been involved with Nintendo Power, including writing some of their strategy guides. Some of the titles I've done work on: Advance WARS: Dual Strike, Mario Party 7, Fire Emblem, and Animal Crossing.
PGC: What was the most difficult challenge you faced in localizing Path of Radiance? How did you deal with said problem? I'm going to guess that it was the kanji, simply because Fire Emblem is loaded with it.
Tim: I'd definitely agree with you on that the language is the biggest issue. Japanese is difficult because of all the kanji, and to make sure we had the context correct we would be constantly be pulling over Japanese staff to read it and confirm my suspicion. I think that the overall biggest "challenge" with Fire Emblem is that the storyline is so rich and we're trying to bring the same texture and depth from the Japanese version into our localization. We don't want it to sound farcical and campy. We want to keep it serious, but also keep the humor, which is very prevalent in the Fire Emblem series.
Alan: To continue on with what Tim was saying, we wanted to keep the dialogue dramatic and meaningful without making it sound "dopey". It's a very fine line to walk in many ways. With movies and books you have an unlimited space to get the character's feelings into words. With games, you tend to be very limited in the amount of space you have to play with. Sometimes you only get twenty letters where you have to get the character's emotion across without just going "Wahhhh!!!" As well, you have time constraints to deal with as well. Fire Emblem is a very, very large game so we had to work hard to keep our sanity and our wits.
Rich: Everything that Alan and Tim have said is absolutely true. Another more subtle aspect that we as a team have had to deal with is that when you have a game with so many dialogue boxes you have to make every button press count. During the localization we were able to add extra space by adding extra text boxes, but if we're writing that many more lines it is going to take the player forever to get through them. We don't want the player to say "oh no, how long is this conversation going to go?" So this has been one of our secondary goals: it isn't just trying to conserve space to match the Japanese version button press for button press, but to keep that rich dialogue and still make it worthwhile for the player.
PGC: Is NoA and/or the localization team happy with the US sales performance of the Fire Emblem games? Better than they expected? Worse?
Tim: I honestly have no idea. We 're not business people, but it's of utmost importance for everyone to enjoy it. We want it to sell more because we love these games and want to keep localizing them for English-speaking players.
Rich: I know nothing about the numbers. It's about localization and the reason we do what we do is because we're really into the series. Alan has done the same for strategy guides. Then he started working on the GameCube title. We're more concerned with making sure that people really enjoy the game when they sit down and play it. We love to read and hear from people that they really loved the game. That means so much to us.
PGC: What's with the name changes? Most of them make sense (such as Eirik to Eirika) but some of them are a little jarring to fans who have followed the series well before its English premiere. (Knoll from Noel.)
Rich: We've been given a lot of... let's say "faith" from Intelligent Systems. They really care about how the game is received in America and want the absolute best possible reception. The first thing we talk about is the origins and meanings of the Japanese name. Our goal is to try and bring that intent over to our American audiences. For instance, let's take L'Arachel. Her name was meant to have an elegant "feel" to it. I find her character sublimely hilarious and I wanted to come up with a name that spoke of that and keep it similar to the Japanese. Now, her transliterated name sounds much more harsh to English-speaking ears than the development team wanted to convey, so it was clear something got lost along the way. Even though there are English spellings for the Japanese names, they are literally transliterations. When we talk to the development team we're getting the motivations and the original intent behind the meanings of the names and we try to convey that same spirit in English. We have followed it on the boards and other places, so we are sensitive to the issue. It's a bit of a "hot button" topic. We always do this with the permission of the development team, to make sure we are still true to the game's origins.
Tim: A good example is one of the character's names in the Japanese version was Ulysses. Now, in America, that immediately brings connotations of the famous civil war general Ulysses S. Grant, or the Roman name for the hero of Homer's Odyssey. So we went back and spoke with the development team regarding the origins and meaning of the name to them so we could keep that feeling that Intelligent Systems had when giving that character that specific name.
PGC: What changes, if any, are there between the Japanese and U.S. release of the game? Any plotlines altered, references dropped, etc.? Any improvements over the Japanese version?
Rich: We tried to keep everything we can in the story. It has to do with our relationship with Intelligent Systems and what they've intended for the story. We don't change any of the plot elements, we defend them! If anyone has a desire to change anything we'll charge the gates with our letter openers!! We care so passionately about these games it isn't funny. If there are any small references changed, it's only because it may have been something never before released in America, so very few players would know about it. After all, we've only had three games localized so far. We make sure what we get in the Japanese text stays in the English text. All of the references that Intelligent Systems wants to be seen, get seen. Sometimes though, we don't realize when something is important because we get the files in episodes as the game is still being developed in Japan. So we always ask the development team to give us a break down of the important things: like the Fire Emblem's role. What is it? What does it do? What is its involvement with the story? That kind of thing.
PGC: What about Maniac Mode? Has it remained untouched in the English version?
Tim: Ah, well it has been watered down for us. As you know, the first game was part of a two game series in Japan. The game we released was reworked for the American market to be a nice introduction to the series. In the same manner they said "well, in America they've had two previous games", and meanwhile in Japan, it's number nine. So we are still going to have three settings: Easy, Normal and Hard. Easy is a brand new mode. Normal is the same as the Japanese Normal, and Hard mode is somewhere between "Normal" and "Maniac" from the Japanese version.
Rich: The thing is that Intelligent Systems, while we were doing still doing debug over here, had also gotten quite a bit of feedback from Japanese gamers. Much of the changes had to do with both the feedback they were getting from not only us, but from the Japanese people who had already played the title. They care about where the game is going in the U.S., so when working on the English version they were taking consideration for just about everything: the voice acting, character names, and the difficulty as well.
Tim: The Fire Emblem team is so dedicated to bringing the series out in America! They are the only development team that actually took the time and travelled over here and asked what our testers thought. They really cared about the feedback that our test players were giving them. But they also had quite a bit of feedback from people in Japan that said "it's simply unplayable" on that level of difficulty. So all of this was taken into consideration while creating the English version.
PGC: With the delay of Zelda: Twilight Princess into next year, what kind of promotion is Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance going to get from NOA, since it is, by default GameCube's "biggest title"? Many of our readers (and die hard Fire Emblem addicts) thought this would be a great time to popularize the series. Many of them were hoping to have it packaged with a Zelda: Twilight Princess demo to help its sales.
Rich: Unfortunately, we're not in marketing and we aren't privy to what the marketing plans are. So we can't respond directly to that question. I do know that they're very supportive of this title. NoA wants this title to succeed.
PGC: What Japanese series would you like to see localized for the West next... assuming you had the power to do such things?
Rich: Ouendan. I'd love to see that game out over here. It's so very Japanese though. So much graphic text and manga driven, that I don't know how it would work over here.
Alan: That and dating sims. There is a terrible lack of high school dating simulators over here!
Tim: No specific titles, though I wouldn't mind seeing more games in the vein of Trace Memory. Things like text adventures and detective series. Nintendo has their own... I can't remember the name but she was a trophy you could win in Super Smash Bros.: Melee. (Editor's note: The series Tim is referring to is R&D1's very own "Detective Club" which had multiple releases on the Famicom and Super Famicom.)
Rich: Another SRPG I'd love to see over here is the Super Robot Wars series. I'd definitely love to see that some time.
PGC: For our final question: What is your favourite game in the series, and to add to that, what do you think the chances are that we might see older games (like the Famicom and Super Famicom Fire Emblem titles) available for download in English with the Revolution?
Alan: We don't know about older games that have never been localized and their potential as Revolution downloads. We'd love to do it but it's not our call. We just kind of watch the Big White Board and hope it'll come our way. As for my favorite Fire Emblem, while I don't want to sound like a marketer, it's definitely Path of Radiance. Some of it has to do with working on it. But the story is so deep and compelling -- and the thing that really attracts me is that I really like Ike's character. I like Ike! He's a very blue collar, hardworking guy. In Fire Emblem titles you're usually nobility- princes and lords and all that. It's easier for me to identify with Ike and for that reason I was really pulled into the game.
Rich: Well I've played some of the earlier games on the Famicom and Super Famicom and they're lots of fun too. But I'm really into Path of Radiance. All of us here wanted to see a story that's not revolved around someone of the noble class, and with Path of Radiance we got that! We had a lot of fun working with someone who never understood or bothered with politics and discovering this huge world. It's a different experience. All of our favorites really have to do with the writing though. It's a labor of love.
Tim: My favorites are also based on the story and how that evolves, rather than graphics or half-hour cinemas. I think that the basic gameplay is a huge testament to Intelligent Systems: they created the core gameplay so long ago -- that it's still here is awesome. Of course it gets tweaks here and there, but the fact that it has that basic accessibility shows how solid the gameplay is; even over the years it hasn't changed dramatically. That really is a testament to the development team and their talent.
As for my absolute favorite? It's a toss up between Path of Radiance or the first Fire Emblem released in English. Maybe that's because it was the first Fire Emblem that I got to play and localize. But Path of Radiance is right up there. We're working with a non-noble, hard scrapping guy who is doing his best to work his way up in life. The situations that happen in the game are not black and white. When the game starts you're given that choice. For instance, joining a princess's cause would be right and just. But that's not what the mercenaries are in it for. They have a heated debate. It isn't about right or wrong; it's about surviving and making money. The game takes itself seriously, and getting to watch the characters fight amongst each other, grow, change and develop is what draws you in. But both games are very near and dear.
PGC: Rich, Tim and Alan, I want to thank you very much for taking the time out of your busy days to answer these questions for our readers. Thank you for all the hard work you've put into Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance, and we can't wait to hear what project you guys are going to be working on next!
Interview conducted by Zosha Arushan.

火焰纹章--------经典的最爱

永恒的经典战棋
[楼 主] | Posted:2005-11-02 23:20| 顶端
尼尔斯

该用户目前不在线
级别: 注册会员
编号: 30525
精华: 1
发帖: 94
查看作者资料 发送短消息 引用回复这个帖子

INTERVIEWS: Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance Interview
Rich Amtower, Tim O'Leary, and Alan Averill from NOA's very own Treehouse take the time to discuss the upcoming release of Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance.
Written: 10/04/2005
PGC: 你能告诉我们你在Treehouse中的角色吗? 你的具体工作? 你已经在任天堂中多久了?
Rich Amtower, Associate Localization Producer: 我已经在任天堂大约五年之久,而且我是负责生产方面的一员。我参与制作的包括GC 和 DS版的火焰纹章,超级大战争系列,连同Animal Crossing, Hamtaro (没玩过不知道是什么游戏),马里奥和我们的太阳。
Tim O'Leary, Associate Localization Producer: 我已经为任天堂工作了六年了,并且经手工作的游戏包括Dr. Mario & Puzzle League,Super Smash Bros,超级大战争, Hamtaro ,Animal Crossing, 和火焰纹章系列的多款。
Alan Averill, Localization Writer: 呵呵,我刚刚才加入Treehouse 大约六个月的时间,因此你可以说我还是 个" 新手 " 。 但我已经和任天堂结缘达五年之久,而且我早已融入了任天堂的氛围之中,包括写作一些攻略。 一些游戏包括超级大战争: Dual Strike,马里奥7, 火焰纹章 , 和Animal Crossing。
PGC: 你们在苍炎轨迹的美版制作方面面对的最大的难题是什么? 你们如何处理的? 我猜测是 kanji。
Tim: 我一定程度上同意你的话,语言的确是最大的难题。 日语因为很困难, 我们必须让上下文都对应正确 , 我们会不断地让一旁日本职员读它而且确定我的怀疑。 我认为,火焰纹章美版的最大的 " 难题"还是剧情丰富,而且我们正在尝试从日本版本到我们的美版拥有相同的质地和深度。我们不想让别人说它做作和哗众取宠。 我们想要使它保持它的一贯难度, 但也要保存他一贯的幽默,这是火焰纹章系列传统。
Alan:接续Tim正在说的,我们想要使对话保持戏剧性的和意义深长的 "隐含意思" 。使对话就像电影和书给你带来无限的想象空间。火焰纹章是一个非常非常大的游戏,如此我们必须努力地工作保持我们制做游戏的初衷。
Rich: 那一个Alan和Tim已经说的每件事都是完全真实的。 另外的比较敏感的方面,我们必须处理的是有这么多对话的游戏。在文本脚本不够的时候我们增加额外的空间来处理文本对话,但是如果我们正在写的那条并不能令玩家满意。 我们不想要玩家表示惊讶地说,还要交谈多久? 因此这已经是我们的中级目标之一:它是不但尝试保持与日文版本同样的可操作性, 而且保持丰富的对话并且使玩家认为它值得花时间去探寻。
PGC: 有没有人或组织特别高兴看到美版火焰纹章游戏的表现? 比较超过他们期望或是更甚呢
Tim: 我诚实地说着我不太清楚。 我们不生意人,但是资讯科技的重要在于每个人享受它。 因为我们爱这些游戏而且想要继续为说英语的玩家本土化他们,所以我们也希望要它销售的更好。
Rich: 我一点也不知道这个数字。 可能是当局者迷吧。就像 Alan先写出了攻略引导,然后才开始处理 GameCube 名称一样。 我们更关心当玩家坐下而且玩它的时候,玩家能真的享受游戏。 我们真心希望从玩家那听到他们真心喜欢这个游戏,那是对我们最大的肯定了。
PGC: 关于名字的改变? 大部份都有自己的理由(such as Eirik to Eirika) ,但也有一些出入与先前系列爱好者的习惯。(Knoll from Noel.)
Rich: 我们已经得到了很多的建议,这可以说是给我们最好的信心,他们真的关心游戏如何在美国的发行并且想要它做到最好。第一件事我们谈论就是起源和日本名字的意义。我们的目标是尽可能迎合美国玩家,举例来说, 她的名字必须有优雅 " 感觉 " 。我找她的个性壮观喜不自禁,而且我想要提出一个类似日本人谈到的名字产生的因素。现在,她字译用的英语说来过于粗糙,因此,即使为日本名字有英文拼字,也是他们照字面上地是字译。我们试着用英语传达相同的精神,得到在名字的意义以及后面的动机和最初的意图,我们得到了授权,所以触及了这个敏感的问题,我们总是为更好的改变做这,确定我们仍然忠于游戏的起源。
Tim: 一个好例子是日本版本的个性名字之一是 Ulysses。 现在,在美国译为了美国人所熟知的内战英雄Ulysses S. Grant或用罗马英雄的名字奥德赛。因此我们对关于名字的起源和意义就如这个例子一样,我们想给他提供一个个性的名称。
PGC: 日版游戏和美版有什么变化, 如任何的主要情节改变,设定降低, 等等? 在日本版本上的任何进步?
Rich: 我们试着把我们能保存的每件事物留在故事中。 我们必须按玩家心目中故事去完成系统。 我们不改变任何一种情节要素,我们保留他们! 如果任何人有欲望改变任何事 , 我们将会做慎重的考虑!! 我们如此的热情地关心这些游戏其实并好笑的。 如果那里是任何的小设定改变, 只是它不适合在美版中出现,只有非常少的玩家会知道它。 毕竟,我们到现在为止只出三款美版游戏。 将日本本文翻译成英文本文我们确定我们可以做得很好。 所有的设定我们都掌握得很不错。因为当游戏仍然正在日本被发行的时候,我们已经开始我们的工作,所以有时虽然,当某些事件很重要,但我们不了解。 因此我们总是问开发部门,以得到最好的答案: 像火焰纹章喜欢的角色。它是什么? 它做什么? 由于故事它的牵涉是什么? 那种事物等等。
PGC:新的发狂模式怎么样?它仍保持在未触及在英文版本中了吗?
Tim: 啊, 好的它已经被为我们制作出来了。 正如你所知,这是日本的两款系列游戏之中的一个系列。 游戏的美版发售是一个很好地介绍它的机会。 以相同的样子他们说已经有两部在美国发行了,而且同时在日本的数字式九。 因此我们仍然将要有三个设定: 容易的, 正常的和困难。 容易的是日版的容易。常态是相同于日本常态,而且困难的模态处在来自日本版本的 " 常态 " 和 " 发狂的 " 之间。
Rich: 事情是这样的,当我们正在仍然在这里做侦错的时候,已经得到来自日本玩家的一点回应。 许多变化必须做,由于得到的回应,不只从我们自己, 而是从日本已经玩过得玩家那。他们关心游戏正在进入美国哪里, 正因为如此,当处理他们时,差不多英文版本每件事物都要考虑:如声音,剧情,个性命名等等。
Tim: 在美国火焰纹章玩家对火焰纹章系列是如此热衷! 他们是不断发展的队伍。 他们真心回应我们的测试人员正在给他们带来的。 但是他们也在说在日本相当的玩家在回应说困难(发狂?)无法玩。 如此所有当创造英文版本的时候,这进入考虑之内被改变。
PGC: 因为塞尔达的延迟: 进入明年的Twilight Princess,火焰纹章会有什么类型的发展,利用NGC平台的改变,大部份我们的读者 ( 铁杆的火焰纹章玩家) 认为这会是很棒的机会使它成为美国家喻户晓的系列。 他们之中的许多希望用塞尔达包装它:利用 Twilight Princess 的示范帮助它的售卖。
Rich: 不幸地,我们不经手市场方面,而且我们的行销计划也不是暗中进行。 因此我们不能直接地回应那一个问题。 我确实知道他们对这部游戏非常关注的。 他们想让这个系列成功。
PGC: 什么日本系列游戏你愿意见到然后为美国本土化。。。 假定你有了力量做如此的事物?
Rich: Ouendan,我将会喜欢看见到这个游戏。 这款如此日本特色的作品。 这么多绘画似的本文和manga driven,我不知道它会如何着手。
Alan: That and dating sims. There is a terrible lack of high school dating simulators over here!
Tim: 没有特定的,我并不介意。 像冒险和侦探的系列。 任天堂有他们自己的 我不能记得名字,但是她是可以与 Super Smash Bros比肩的游戏(编者的笔记: Tim 正在谈及到是有了 Famicom 和超级 Famicom 的 " 侦探的俱乐部 ".) (译者注#Famicom 和超级 Famicom#即我们所说得红白机FC和超任SFC的美国叫法)
Rich: 我将会喜欢见到的是另外的 SRPG 是Super Robot Wars 系列。 我将会非常喜欢见到。
PGC: 对于我们的结局问题: 系列中你喜爱的游戏是什么, 其他的,你认为有机会将以前的老游戏都做到英文化吗(像以前的 Famicom 和超级 Famicom 火焰纹章)
Alan: 我们不知道从未被本土化的较旧游戏和是否有英文化的潜力。 我们将会爱做它,但这我们说得不算。 我们只是尽我们的可能和希望它将会受到我们的影响。 关于我喜欢火焰文章,当我不想要听起来像一个市场商人一样的时候,可能我会更加快乐。 但其中有一些必须去做的事。 但是故事是如此深和无法抗拒的 -- 而且事件真的吸引我是我真的喜欢艾克的个性。 我喜欢艾克! 他是个非常蓝领,苦干的家伙。 而火焰文章的主角通常是贵族- 王子和统治者。艾克比较容易的让我接受,因为这个原因是我融入到游戏中去。
Rich: 我已经玩在 Famicom 和超级 Famicom 上的一些较早的游戏,而且他们也是非常有趣。但是我真的是进入这个游戏中。我们和某人有许多有趣的工作别人从不了解。 我们的工作是一种不同的经历。 我们做的是我们所喜欢做的。 我们的工作是爱的劳动。
Tim: 我喜欢的事是以故事为基础和如何进展, 并非图形或动画。 我认为游戏可玩性是对游戏的肯定: 他们很久以前如此产生了核心游戏可玩性 -- 那一个游戏公司仍然在这里是有权威的。我们尽量的力推,但有时游戏产生了固定的模式,
甚至在数年以来它都没有改变。真的是对开发团队和他们的才能一个约束。
关于我的绝对喜欢的事物? 火纹美版,也许那是因为第一我开始玩得而且是美版。我们正在与一个游戏中的合作伙伴合作,在游戏中发生的情形不是孤立的当游戏开始你有那选择的时候。 举例来说,帮助公主的因素会是正确的和正直的。 但是雇来的人,他们有激烈的辩论。游戏不是有关权利或错误的,游戏中有关生还而且赚钱。而且开始在个性对抗当中, 生长, 改变而且发展是拉你进入的东西。 但是两者的游戏非常近的和亲爱。
PGC: Rich, Tim and Alan,我想要非常谢谢从你们从忙碌中取出时间为我们的读者回答这些问题。 谢谢你们为火焰纹章所作出的辛苦的工作: 苍炎的轨迹。而且我们等不及要听到你们又进行的下一步工作。
2005-11-2晚,尼尔斯
玩火纹13个年头了,总想做点什么,近期正在做一个关于火纹日版美版资源的网站,但看到这篇文章就放下手中的工作想把他翻译出来大家分享,但因为本人没玩过苍炎的轨迹,并且英文能力有限,所以翻译也只能作到此处,永远支持火花。为我们大家的游戏火焰文章

[ 此贴被尼尔斯在2005-11-05 11:59重新编辑 ]

火焰纹章--------经典的最爱

永恒的经典战棋
[1 楼] | Posted:2005-11-02 23:22| 顶端
克瑞斯坦

头衔:Titania--bTitania--b
该用户目前不在线
级别: 站务议员
编号: 2458
精华: 5
发帖: 11658
火 花 币: 102025 HHB
注册时间:2003-03-10
最后登陆:2011-02-20
艾雷布的骑士(I)海蓝之钻(II)
查看作者资料 发送短消息 引用回复这个帖子

Some of the titles I've worked on include all of the Fire Emblems, the Advance WARS series, Animal Crossing GC and DS along with Hamtaro, Mario Party, and Golden Sun.

不看原文还以为FE DS有消息呢了……

[2 楼] | Posted:2005-11-03 09:58| 顶端
仪迷

该用户目前不在线
级别: 火花会员
编号: 35618
精华: 0
发帖: 1217
威望: 0 点
火 花 币: 33127 HHB
注册时间:2005-04-15
最后登陆:2019-11-17
查看作者资料 发送短消息 引用回复这个帖子
re

这句有点小错误:
Some of the titles I've worked on include all of the Fire Emblems, the Advance WARS series, Animal Crossing GC and DS along with Hamtaro, Mario Party, and Golden Sun.
我参与制作的包括GC 和 DS版的火焰纹章,超级大战争系列,连同Animal Crossing, Hamtaro (没玩过不知道是什么游戏),马里奥和黄金的太阳(我们的太阳)。
-----------------------------
GC and DS不是指火焰纹章吧!应该是指Animal Crossing
感谢楼主的翻译了,原来Ulysses是内战英雄?在本作里就是那个说话老来古文的皇室大叔吧?他追剑圣大姐的支援对话实在太暴笑了!

[3 楼] | Posted:2005-11-03 11:48| 顶端
克瑞斯坦

头衔:Titania--bTitania--b
该用户目前不在线
级别: 站务议员
编号: 2458
精华: 5
发帖: 11658
火 花 币: 102025 HHB
注册时间:2003-03-10
最后登陆:2011-02-20
艾雷布的骑士(I)海蓝之钻(II)
查看作者资料 发送短消息 引用回复这个帖子

Hamtaro Rainbow Rescue (哈姆太郎-彩虹救援),仓鼠系列,GBA

Animal Crossing (动物之森),GC/DS

语法方面楼上的翻译应该是正解。

[4 楼] | Posted:2005-11-04 08:13| 顶端
雷文·菲鲁赛迪

头衔:清苦书生·咸湿大帝清苦书生·咸湿大帝
该用户目前不在线
编号: 62
精华: 35
发帖: 4365
威望: 20 点
火 花 币: 72205 HHB
注册时间:2002-11-27
最后登陆:2009-08-11
艾雷布的圣骑士(II)游戏王国的浪人(I)朱红之钻(I)图书馆の旅人(I)
查看作者资料 发送短消息 引用回复这个帖子

危险危险,火纹也有迁米倾向啊。

庄子与惠子游于濠梁之上,庄子曰:条鱼出游从容,是鱼之乐也,惠子曰:子非鱼,安知鱼之乐?庄子曰:子非我,安知我不知鱼之乐?惠子曰:我非子,固不知子矣,子固非鱼也,子之不知鱼之乐,全矣。庄子曰:请循其本,子曰汝安知鱼乐云者,既已知吾知之而问我,我知之濠上也。
[5 楼] | Posted:2005-11-04 08:36| 顶端
beni

头衔:西连西亚的风刃西连西亚的风刃
该用户目前不在线
编号: 45843
精华: 0
发帖: 217
威望: 0 点
火 花 币: 13075 HHB
注册时间:2005-11-02
最后登陆:2023-01-20
查看作者资料 发送短消息 引用回复这个帖子

黄金的太阳(我们的太阳).....应该是两个游戏吧..

the one the bigger the best better than the rest better than the rest
[6 楼] | Posted:2005-11-04 12:49| 顶端
尼尔斯

该用户目前不在线
级别: 注册会员
编号: 30525
精华: 1
发帖: 94
查看作者资料 发送短消息 引用回复这个帖子
Re:re

下面是引用仪迷于2005-11-03 11:48发表的re:
这句有点小错误:
我参与制作的包括GC 和 DS版的火焰纹章,超级大战争系列,连同Animal Crossing, Hamtaro (没玩过不知道是什么游戏),马里奥和黄金的太阳(我们的太阳)。
-----------------------------
GC and DS不是指火焰纹章吧!应该是指Animal Crossing

谢谢宝贵意见,以后会注意的.

火焰纹章--------经典的最爱

永恒的经典战棋
[7 楼] | Posted:2005-11-05 10:50| 顶端
huya

该用户目前不在线
编号: 12389
精华: 3
发帖: 131