» 您尚未 登录   注册 | 社区银行 | 社区婚姻 | 社区成就 | 帮助 | 社区 | 无图版

火花天龙剑 -> 投诉专区 -> Suggestion for Chapter gameplay information pages.
 XML   RSS 2.0   WAP 

本页主题: Suggestion for Chapter gameplay information pages. 加为IE收藏 | 收藏主题 | 上一主题 | 下一主题
Juigi

该用户目前不在线
级别:
编号:
精华:
发帖:
威望: ☆ 点
配偶:
火 花 币: ☆ HHB
注册时间:☆
最后登陆:☆
查看作者资料 发送短消息 引用回复这个帖子
Suggestion for Chapter gameplay information pages.

I say to show how many troops are allowed to be brought onto the maps and the formations/locations of troops if they don't already appear in the maps. I'll provide an example:

Chapter 4: Sougen no Tatakai (Prarie Battle)

How many troops allowed besides Marth (I'm using the official translation of FE1's protagonist's name, mind you): 13

Starting formation:

2 3
11 1 9
7 12 13 M 8
5 4 10 6

Key:
M = Marth
# = unit deployment number (always however units is above it on the unit list that you're deploying, including Marth)

Here's an example of the second key: if you deploy Kain, Abel, and Jeigan, then Jeigan is always one square north of Marth, Kain is two west and two north of Marth, and Abel is one east of Kain. If you leave out Jeigan, then Kain is one north of Marth, Abel is two west and two north of Marth, and whoever is next down the list of people who aren't left out (Doga, Gordon, or Sheeda, obviously......) will be one east of Abel.

Hopefully, you understand me properly.......

Edit: ACK! The formation appears messy. While an admin might be on right now, I'll assume that there isn't a mod on right now so I'll tell you the locations in the example.

Troop #7 is the west most troop. #12 is one east of #7, one south of #11, one west of #13, and one north of #5. #4 is one east of #5, one west of #10, and two west of #6. Marth is one north of #6, one south of #1, one west of #8, and one south and one west of #9. #2 is two north and two west of Marth and one west of #3. Get it? Hopefully, yes.

[楼 主] | Posted:2003-03-22 09:18| 顶端
lusunshine

该用户目前不在线
级别: 火花会员
编号: 528
精华: 6
发帖: 2755
威望: 0 点
配偶: 单身
火 花 币: 114855 HHB
注册时间:2002-12-06
最后登陆:2004-10-25
朱红之钻(I)
查看作者资料 发送短消息 引用回复这个帖子

楼主有必要这样么?

PS: 你懂中文吧?

[1 楼] | Posted:2003-03-22 13:58| 顶端
Hyperion

该用户目前不在线
编号: 220
精华: 0
发帖: 441
火 花 币: 109234 HHB
注册时间:2002-11-29
最后登陆:2015-08-17
查看作者资料 发送短消息 引用回复这个帖子

这个……是我从火区复制过来的。大家看着办吧……

附上后来的对话:
I see.Thank you for your suggestion.Your idea will be considered ,but the administrators may be busy these days...
——Hyperion

Well, truth be told, I\'m actually doing an FAQ for Fire Emblem 1. My current motive is actually a fairly personal reason, but my starting motive isn\'t really. :P Still, if my idea is applied, you\'ll be having at least one happier English user of the site.
——Juigi

We will try our best.We will be glad if more FE players can share the joy of playing the FE games .
——Hyperion

Fire Emblem 1?
Those sweet/suffering memories——
——克瑞斯坦

I\'m glad to meet a fun of FE as you at this site.

It\'s the first time for me to see such a research.

But, I\'am not the admin. ^^
——骑士之证

Well, I\'m actually a member of an English Fire Emblem Community. One of the members did several crazy quests in FE3, one of which was an Archer Quest (where Archers are the only allies allowed for general use). I\'m doing a Talis Quest (where the only allies allowed for general use are Sheeda, Riff, Oguma, Saji, Maji, Barts, and Kashim) and although it seems crazy, it is definately saner than an Archer Quest is in FE1.

I\'m also writing a fanfic that happens to revolve around Oguma. Just a warning if you happen see the fanfic: you might notice that in one of the chapters past Chapter 4 of the fanfic (none of which has been written yet as of time and date), Sheeda may be out of character......
——Juigi

[2 楼] | Posted:2003-03-22 16:09| 顶端
Eric

该用户目前不在线
级别: 站务议员
编号: 344
精华: 0
发帖: 395
火 花 币: 119420 HHB
注册时间:2002-12-01
最后登陆:2019-05-29
查看作者资料 发送短消息 引用回复这个帖子

Maybe you can find more English information if FE in gamefaqs.com
[3 楼] | Posted:2003-03-25 08:38| 顶端
Juigi

该用户目前不在线
级别:
编号:
精华:
发帖:
配偶:
查看作者资料 发送短消息 引用回复这个帖子

[QUOTE]最初由 lusunshine 发表
楼主有必要这样么?

PS: 你懂中文吧?
[/QUOTE]

BabelFish doesn\'t translate your first question properly.

The second question, no I don\'t really understand Chinese. I\'m merely using BabelFish to translate.

[4 楼] | Posted:2003-03-25 10:22| 顶端
lusunshine

该用户目前不在线
编号: 528
精华: 6
发帖: 2755
火 花 币: 114855 HHB
注册时间:2002-12-06
最后登陆:2004-10-25
朱红之钻(I)
查看作者资料 发送短消息 引用回复这个帖子

I see, I apologize for my misunderstanding.
[5 楼] | Posted:2003-03-25 11:09| 顶端
Juigi

该用户目前不在线
级别:
编号:
精华:
发帖:
配偶:
查看作者资料 发送短消息 引用回复这个帖子

Very well......anyway, my advice is to work on the FE1 and FE5 parts first, because it is impossible to control the formation very well in either game.
[6 楼] | Posted:2003-03-28 13:56| 顶端

火花天龙剑 -> 投诉专区