| CodeZ 
 
     级别: 注册会员
 编号: 8097
 精华: 1
 发帖: 53
 威望: 0 点
 配偶: 单身
 火 花 币: 32778 HHB
 注册时间:2003-06-06
 最后登陆:2004-09-03
 
 | 
|         
 
 我特别试过了.E文的没有(用拨号特地下载J文来比较的).....星的位置替换成了\"Fortune:XXXXX\"(XXXX是个表示运气的单词)我抓了图,不过不知道这论坛怎么贴图?
 
 太费解了...以下是我翻译出来的,十字军~~希望首页上能顺便贴出来...方便大家.
 
 格式为:
 Born on ??????. Sex:???
 Fortune:XXXX
 YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
 (XXXX为运气,YYYY为进一步说明)
 
 Absentmindness: A small mistake can lead to big trouble. It would be better to leave things to your comrades.
 缺乏注意力: 小错误能导致大麻烦.最好把事情留给你的伙伴做.
 
 Anxiousness: You may not be your usual self. It won't hurt to rely on others.
 焦躁不按: 你可能不象平常的自己.依赖别人可以避免受伤害.
 
 A clear mind: Be assertive, but mindful of others.
 条理的情绪: 果断点,但注意留意别人.
 
 A strong will: You will bear many hardships, but do not dwell on them.
 强烈的意志: 你将忍受许多艰难,当不要为他们踌躇.
 
 A warm heart: Forgive comrades' blunders. You may make a mistake, too.
 温暖的心灵: 原谅朋友的过失. 你也可能犯错误.
 
 Clouded judgement: Avoid foolish pursuits and dangerous places.
 注意力黯然: 避免卤莽的追击和危险的地方.
 
 Coincidence: You may have unexpected success. Be aware of your surroundings.
 偶发: 你可能得到意外的成功.要意识到你所处的环境.
 
 Confidence: Things will go your way, but don't be hasty!
 信心: 事情会顺着你的意愿.但不要过于草率!
 
 Discontent: Things may seem rather ordinary, but your comrades will pull you through!
 不满: 事情似乎很平常,但你的同伴非要把你卷进去!
 
 Dissatisfaction: It may seem like a hassle, but avoid taking the easy way out.
 不平: 可能会发生争论,不要以为能安逸的摆脱.
 
 Endurance: Personal glory isn't everything. Think about what's important.
 忍耐: 个人的荣誉不代表一切. 想想什么更重要吧.
 
 Enlightenment: You'll soon learn a shortcut to success, but don't get cocky!
 启迪: 你很快能发现成功的捷径, 但不要过于自信!
 
 Enrichment: Mind the outcomes of your actions. Be confident and challenge yourself.
 收获: 留意你行动的成果. 拿出自信来挑战自我.
 
 Enthusiasm: Bold action could bring you luck. Don't be stubborn.
 积极性: 大胆的行动能带给你好运.注意不要太固执.
 
 Fatigue: Don't force yourself to much. Wait for better luck.
 疲劳: 不要太勉强自己.等待更好的时运吧.
 
 Focus: Concentrate on a single goal and don't be distracted.
 聚焦: 别心烦意乱,专注于单个目标.
 
 Hesitation: Your actions may be inefficient. Why not lend others a hand.
 犹豫: 你的行动可能没什么效率. 还是向同伴伸出救援之手吧.
 
 Idleness: Don't slack off to much. Remember your original purpose.
 懒散: 不要过分松懈,记住你的初衷.
 
 Irritations: If things don't go as planned, try looking at them from a different perspective.
 愤怒: 如果事情不象计划般进行,试着换个观点角度来对待它.
 
 Liveliness: Try something new. Unexpected results may occur.
 活泼: 试试新点子,可能会发生料想不到的结果.
 
 Luck: Small mistakes won't hurt you. Remember to help your friends.
 幸运: 小问题干扰不了你. 记着帮助你的朋友吧.
 
 Luck: You'll succeed in any endeavor. Maintain a positive attitude.
 幸运: 只要尽力你就能成功. 保持积极的态度.
 
 Misjudgement: Your actions may be for naught. Keep an eye on your enemies.
 判断错误: 你的可能在做无用功,仔细盯着敌人吧.
 
 Misunderstanding: Be cautious. Good intentions may be misinterpreted.
 误解: 谨慎些,你的好意也许回被曲解.
 
 Optimism: You can push yourself a little harder, but know your limits.
 乐观: 你可以争取努力一点,不过要知道自己的极限.
 
 Overconfidence: Don't overestimate yourself or you may get hurt. Decide carefully.
 自负: 别太高估自己,不然你会受到伤害.小心的做决定吧.
 
 Possibility: Do things calmly and be alert of others.
 可能性: 小心行事,同时提防他人.
 
 Prosperity: Never give up. You will regain momentum.
 繁荣: 决不放弃,你将会恢复动力.
 
 Restlessness: You're prone to error. Think before you act.
 不宁: 你倾向于过失,行动前先考虑考虑.
 
 Running Backwards: It seems like good things are happening to everyone else!
 逆进: 似乎周围的人都遇到好事的样子.
 
 Self-contempt: Ignore the small things. Forget about your worries.
 自卑: 忽视那些琐事,忽略你的苦恼.
 
 Slump: Relax and think things over. Sometimes it's better to wait.
 消沉: 放松下来重新考虑问题,有时等待更好.
 
 Sorry!...Unlucky: Everything seems to go wrong. You better lay low.
 抱歉!...不幸的: 似乎万事都失常了. 你应该被击倒.
 
 Stability: You'll see satisfactory results if you don't miss your chance.
 稳定性: 如果你不失时机,你将看到满意的结果.
 
 Tranquility: Things will go more smoothly than you thought. Just relax.
 宁静: 事情会比你想象的更顺利,请放松.
 
 Vivacity: Many opportunities to use your talents. Always do your best.
 活泼: 是你施展才能的好时机,始终尽力吧!
 
 
 
 PS:只要你懂中文,应该能看出运气是好是坏吧?我就不多说了.
 
 |  
|  |  | [1 楼]
 | 
Posted:2003-07-01 19:40| | 顶端 |  |